Knives with Forschner Blades by Victorinox
The Victorinox Company has been known in the market as a manufacturer of world’s finest knives since the year 1884. They are originally famous to be the producer of Swiss Army Knife and eventually branched out to manufacture high-quality knives products like the wide variety of Kitchen knives. The Forschner Victorinox knives are commonly known as an economical product to buy. They are the best knives compared with the accurate cut and comfort of gripping that this company can provide with its price range.
The knives of Victorinox are created with R.H. Forschner blades which are high-carbon stainless steel and stamped by expert craftsman in the country of Switzerland that creates thinner and lighter blades. Most of the knives experts say that stamped knives are hard to control and flimsy which is quite true. Yet, RH Forschner is an exception and you will know that when you get a chance to hold the products of Victorinox Knives.
The Knives has the features and characteristics such as:
- Mirror-polish, high-carbon, and stainless-steel blade that is laser-tested for unrivalled sharpness.
- They are durable with lightweight Fibrox handle and are textured for a secure, non-slip grip.
- Made in Switzerland by Victorinox which is the manufacturer of the original and famous Swiss Army knives.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level hygiene standards for commercial kitchens.
- 12″ blade.
- 6″ long handle.
- 10.25 oz.
Guide in using the knives:
- You must constantly be vigilant when handling sharp objects.
- Always avoid cutting on firm surfaces such as the glass, metal or stone.
- It is not recommended to use any knife but a meat chopper to cut all the way through the bone or frozen foods since the blade will be easily broken.
Caring Guide of the knives
- Hand-wash the knives with warm water and a placid detergent. And Rinse and dry right away.
- Only use the polish steel while you feel the knife has lost its original sharpness, usually not earlier than 6 months after its first cut. As you persist to use your universal knife, it will need more regular honing. If you need to hone your knives more than once every 2 weeks, it is time to have it honed.
- Sharpen your knives at home using a knife sharpener or whetstone, or you can have it sharpened by an expert.
- Always store the knife in a safe area to protect its edge and avoid injury.